Friday, March 09, 2007

Best Sandwich in the City: Global Village Marketplace in Little Italy

I've lived in the city for several years and while there is a lot of very good food around most of it is of the sit down and wait/high end variety which isn't always practical. When looking for a deli sandwich I'm also not usually interested in chain places like Quiznos, Subway or Submarina.

I recently stumbled into Global Village Marketplace in Little Italy between Ash and Beech Streets, it's in the Portico building and ordered a sandwich to go. I usually don't try places that don't have big lines or that friends recommend, I'm amazed at the quality, so much so I'm putting up a blog entry over the experience. Give them a try if you're in the neighborhood.

http://www.globalvillagemarketplace.com/

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks, it's close to my office and I walk by there a lot. Will check it out.